Welcome to Digant Technologies, your partner for OEM Solutions!
Diesel Generator Automation & Monitoring Solution
Digantís Diesel Generator (DG) Automation & Monitoring Solution (DG AMS) unit monitors various parameters
of the Genset such as genset battery voltage, Genset run hours, alarms and fuel level. The unit sends
these data to the application server at centralized locations though GPRS. It also supports
automatic and remote Genset ON / OFF. The solution is Modbus compatible for access to
diagnostic information directly from the generator.
- Measures diesel generator battery voltage
- Uses proprietary and indirect ways for CPH calculation based on diesel generator running
- Supports DG saver logic and remote DG ON / OFF
- Measures accurately fuel level in litres inside the tank
- Capable of detecting fuel addition and fuel consumption and also reports the data in
- Sends all the data to the server and the data can be viewed on real time dashboard.
The data also helps to generate reports like Genset run hour, fuel consumption in litres,
and fuel addition in liters for any selected period as and when needed.
- RS485 / Analog Output based fuel level sensor
- RS485 port for communication with Genset ECU Modbus RS485 port
- The unit sends SMS alerts to the configured phone numbers on the occurrence of
- Inbuilt memory for saving the data whenever the GPRS is down. Once the GPRS is
Up, all the saved data is sent to the server so that there is no loss of any data
- Over the air programming feature in case of any firmware upgradation
- Tampering detection and reporting option can be provided.
||12V / 24V Genset battery
|Alarm Sense Inputs
||2 Analog inputs
||2 Dry contact outputs
|Programming of Genset automation unit
||Over the air programming
|Configuration of Genset automation unit
||Over the admin dashboard
|Fuel Level Sensor
||Fuel level sensor
|Genset Battery Monitor
||Monitors health of the Genset battery
|RS485 Communication Port
||External Modbus RS485 interface
||LED indications for power and GSM / GPRS
||-20 deg C to +60 deg C
|| 95% non-condensing RH